Crock Pot Refined Sugar-Free Dairy Free Fudge
2 1/2 cups sugar-free chocolate chips* (See Note)
1/3 cup coconut milk
2 teaspoons liquid stevia or 1/4 c. raw honey
a dash of salt
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1. Stir coconut milk, chocolate chips, vanilla, stevia (or honey) and salt in a small 3 or 4 quart crock pot.
2. Cover and cook on low 2 hours.
3. Uncover, turn off and let sit (no stirring please) for one more hour.
4. Stir well for 5 - 10 minutes until smooth.
5. Line a one quart casserole dish with parchment paper and pour mixture in.
6. Cover ad refrigerate 3 or 4 hours until firm.
* If you can't find sugar free or grain sweetened chocolae chips, Enjoy Life is an allergy friendly brand or use chocolate chips that have the highest percentage of cocoa in them.
• • • • •